Dog handler conditions
- Seat of residence in the country he represents at the event
- In the case of more residences just one country can be represented
- Entry fee must be paid completely
- Registration form must be completed
- Permission to store and process registration data that is revealed within the scope of this event
- Permission to publish film and photographic materials, wich are taken during the event.
- A copy of the pedigree and proof of performance as starting authorisation in the respective class must be sent to the competition office together with the registration or uploaded here as a file. All documents must be presented as originals on the day of the competition.
- Minimum age: 18 month (in the Obedience Class Beginner: 15 month)
- Valid anti-rabies vaccination (veterinary certificate will be checked)
- Free from contagious diseases and physical impairments
- Eligibility to start in the registered class documented in the working book
- Pedigree / preeding book made out by the FCI or a FCI-Partner (e.g. AKC)
- Registered in the breeding book of the country he represents